Siding Installation Contractor in Eugene, Oregon
Hardie plank siding in Eugene, Or is one the most popular cement siding options installed by a Siding Installation Contractor. Both for the energy saving siding benefit and the best value in siding for your home. Cement siding is manufactured using a mix of composite materials consisting of cement, sand, wood pulp, and more. the result is a very durable siding that resists most things that other forms of siding fail under. Hardie plank siding or cement fiber siding, resists warpage (a downside of vinyl siding), dry-rot and termite resistant, and cracking (down side of using natural wood siding). Additionally, although nothing on the market is completely fire proof, Hardie plank siding is rated and approved by IAS Certified Laboratories for fire resistant construction.
Give a Eugene Siding Installation Contractor at Kelcorp, Inc a call 541-214-1193 for all of your siding installation needs. Ask about your free Eugene Siding Installation Estimate!
- Siding Contractor
- Siding Installation Contractor
- Eugene siding installer
Cost of Hardie plank siding installation
Now, there is no way to provide and actual quote on a home siding installation project without first proving an in home siding installation estimate, an average home in Eugene can cost around $13,000 from a Siding Installation Contractor. Even though the terms under that quote are very vague, for purposes of this article we will use that example. compared to the same amount of vinyl siding for about $10,000, your home is going to retain more value with Hardie plank siding. Because of the brand value, warranty, and overall quality. In addition to increased value over vinyl siding, cement fiber siding from Hardie can improve the value of your home versus other home improvements.
How to increase the resale value of your home in Eugene
“There are many other projects you can tackle, but only re-siding with fiber cement gives you the best return on your investment 6 years in a row.
- Residing with fiber cement gives a 25% better return than adding a bathroom and costs $61k less to complete
- Roof replacement remodel gives you a 23% less return on investment than re-siding with fiber cement
- Replacing your windows nets you 7% less return on investment than fiber cement re-siding
Remodeling magazine is the industry’s leading home improvement magazine. Since 1988, Remodeling magazine’s Cost vs. Value Report has compared construction costs for common remodeling projects with the value they add to a home at resale in the current real estate market. The results – upscale siding projects using fiber-cement return the highest value at resale.”
“Increase Curb Appeal and Resale Value with James Hardie® Siding
- HGTV’s “20 Ways to Add Value to Your Home” #1: Spruce Up the Siding
- Money magazine singles out HardiePlank® siding as a great value; a smart investment that delivers on durability
- Smart Money magazine lists James Hardie in Smart Fiscal Sense feature
- #1 Quality Exterior Lap Siding Product for the past eleven years. Builder magazine 1998-2009
- James Hardie® siding is featured on over 20 Southern Living, Coastal Living and Sunset magazine Idea Houses. And on over 30 Houses on ABC’s Extreme Home Makeover.”
give the Eugene Siding Contractors at Kelcorp, Inc a call 541-214-1193 for all of your siding installation needs.